HOW MUCH IS NECO GCE SCRATCH CARD
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), to register, interested candidates should obtain a bank draft of Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira(N9,850) Only. Stamp Duty N50.00. All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
2019 NECO GCE GUIDE
- The Registration fee once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
Recommended: How to pass neco gce once